Prosperity is a State of Mind

Consciously creating money, prosperity and abundance using metaphysical & spiritual principles such as the Law of Attraction is the focus of this blog. You'll find many great tips, articles, website links, radio talk show guests & personal experiences here. Visit The Isle Of Light online spiritual center and free monthly newsletter at http://www.theisleoflight.com. The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show airs 24/7 on Live365 and is located at: http://www.live365.com/stations/avalon22.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Chyrene, named by her father Ed Pendleton (journalist, radio & television news personality), was born in Maine and spent her early years and education in Japan where she learned the art of meditation, studied the Bible and expressed herself through art. By the age of 10 she became very knowledgable in spirituality & metaphysics and began teaching. She has volunteered throughout her life for several humanitarian & spiritual organizations and is currently the national coordinator for the global, Planetary Activation Organization. Chyrene holds a college degree in Computer Science. She also graduated from the School of Metaphysics in Colorado. She teaches workshops on many topics, including prosperity, lectures and publishes articles in both mainstream and newage publications.  Chyrene Pendleton is the owner of The Isle Of Light and editor of a free, online spiritual and metaphysical newsletter also called The Isle Of Light. She is a certified television show producer, co-producing The Isle Of Light television talk show in Denver, Colorado, which continues to air biweekly.  She is also the producer and host of The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show which airs 24/7.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fire the Grid Begins Today, July 17th at 7:11 AM, Your Time Zone


Many of you have heard of the
Fire the Grid project scheduled for today 11:11 AM GMT or 7:11 AM in your time zone. I've received numerous email about this global event from many Lightworkers around the world who are participating. Two dear friends sent this link to me recently of the Fire the Grid YouTube video . You must click on each video clip in order after the first one ends.

Here is a brief excerpt from the Fire the Grid site:

"Two miracles happened in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. My son and I drowned in a flooded marsh and not only lived to tell the tale, but we are better than ever. I was "dead" for fifteen minutes. I was told by beings of light how to save myself, and my small son. And I was given a message on how to heal the Earth.

As you are reading this I ask you with all my heart to open yourself to the possibility of what I say. I feel it is imperative that we unite this world as one planet with one common goal - to establish peace and prosperity for all, not just the select few who were blessed to be in the right place at the right time. We are entering a new phase of humanity and what I will tell you in this website will help us as a race to assimilate the changes that the future will bring..."

"This global project of loving intention is completely possible. Your intention to make it happen can change the outcome of this planet. I will discuss the details of the plan in phase three of this website. I will give you the directions to follow, and you will see how little it will take for you to become an ambassador of light to our home, planet Earth. I beseech you to join me when we fire the Earth grid on July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. — 07:11 (7:11 AM) in your time zone — and add your energy to this project. I promise you, just one hour of your time and you can help heal this planet, and help create peace among all people. My son and I are examples of the power of positive energy, and what humans are truly capable of when they unite with the intention of love. Love is the universal language of our world, and the world beyond.

Light and love be with you and welcome to the next phase of humanity; be part of the excitement and please join us. "


http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home