Prosperity is a State of Mind

Consciously creating money, prosperity and abundance using metaphysical & spiritual principles such as the Law of Attraction is the focus of this blog. You'll find many great tips, articles, website links, radio talk show guests & personal experiences here. Visit The Isle Of Light online spiritual center and free monthly newsletter at http://www.theisleoflight.com. The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show airs 24/7 on Live365 and is located at: http://www.live365.com/stations/avalon22.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Chyrene, named by her father Ed Pendleton (journalist, radio & television news personality), was born in Maine and spent her early years and education in Japan where she learned the art of meditation, studied the Bible and expressed herself through art. By the age of 10 she became very knowledgable in spirituality & metaphysics and began teaching. She has volunteered throughout her life for several humanitarian & spiritual organizations and is currently the national coordinator for the global, Planetary Activation Organization. Chyrene holds a college degree in Computer Science. She also graduated from the School of Metaphysics in Colorado. She teaches workshops on many topics, including prosperity, lectures and publishes articles in both mainstream and newage publications.  Chyrene Pendleton is the owner of The Isle Of Light and editor of a free, online spiritual and metaphysical newsletter also called The Isle Of Light. She is a certified television show producer, co-producing The Isle Of Light television talk show in Denver, Colorado, which continues to air biweekly.  She is also the producer and host of The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show which airs 24/7.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Creating a Magic Wheel or Treasure Map


This is something I would like each of you to try, just for fun. I mentioned it in one of my articles called, "Creating Money, Prosperity and Abundance Now". I call it the "Magic Wheel" although others have different names for the same thing, such as a Treasure Map. I've practiced this most of my life and I'm here to tell you that it is fun, powerful and it works.

This is as easy as making a collage only of what you want to see appear in your life. Choose pictures (you can draw them also) that create good feelings when you look at them each day.

This is as easy as making a collage only of what you want to see appear in your life. Choose pictures (you can draw them also) that create good feelings when you look at them each day.

For example, about ten years ago, my car finally died out (it was old) and I had to have another one soon since I worked in a location not accessible by public transportation. By this time I had much experience with this Magic Wheel or Treasure Map and worked quickly to create a collage of picture of my ideal car. I loved Honda Accords and wanted it in blue, one of my favorite colors. I had a specific year and model in mind also (I didn't want a brand new car). So I bought and found some automobile magazines and started cutting out color pictures of the exact car I wanted, which took me about an hour or so before I was satisfied and feeling good about my collage.


I looked at it each morning and evening before I went to bed. I also visualized myself driving it, making it as real as possible. During this time, I was able to get a ride to work but had to take a taxicab home, not good. I trusted the Universe though and before the week was over,I saw my ideal car parked in front of a home in my neighborhood with a for sale sign in the window! I was walking that day down a street I usually don't take and there it was! I almost ran to the door and fortunately the owner was home. I did a quick test drive and bought the car (later my mechanic checked it out - it was just fine) on the spot.

I have numerous examples like this. If you have any questions or comments of your experiences with the Magic Wheel please share!


Creating Money, Prosperity and Abundance Now
by Chyrene Pendleton
[Excerpt]


Manifesting Tool #2

The Magic Wheel
As a teenager, I started to create what I call a "Magic Wheel", learning from people like Catherine Ponder, author of Opening Your Mind To Prosperity, who calls it the "Wheel of Fortune".

In the years since, I've learned other names from different sources, such as the "Prosperity Wheel", but the main thing is that this is another powerful tool that works for everyone. The Magic Wheel works like the Magic List, except that you are creating pictures of your desires instead of writing them down. Your subconscious communicates to you in pictures and symbols all of the time, mainly through your dreams. Why not communicate directly to your subconscious in pictures? You do so, anyway, with your imagination. This is yet another very powerful way to manifest what you want in a short period of time.


1. First, buy some large poster boards in the colors that appeal to you. For example, if you are working specifically on creating wealth, prosperity, or a new job, you may want to select green poster paper. Gold will work well for this, also. Visually, the subconscious will associate green or gold with money. Remember that color is vibration and energy, also, and what we are doing is working and playing with energy. If you are working on love and romance, for instance, you may want to select a pink shade of poster board. Use whatever color you personally resonate to for what you want to achieve.

2. Cut the poster board(s) into large circles.

3. Search through magazines, brochures and ads and look for pictures, specifically color pictures, of what you desire. The subconscious will more quickly respond to color than to black and white pictures. Then cut them out and paste or tape them to your wheel.

4. I've taught people to use different wheels for different kinds of desires. For example, you'll want the love and romance wheel to only have pictures that represent love and romance to you, such as hearts, pictures of couples, etc. Put pictures representing prosperity and money, or your ideal job or life's work, on your prosperity wheel. You may want to cut out pictures of money in the denominations you want and place them on your wheel. A picture of your new career will show your subconscious exactly what you want.
You can have many wheels, just be sure not to clutter them with your pictures or you'll attract cluttered results. And make sure the pictures you place on your wheel are exactly what you want to see manifest in your life.

5. Once you have completed each wheel, put something on it that represents your spiritual connection, such as a picture of an Ascended Master that you resonate to, pictures of angels, etc. This doesn't have to be a picture; it could be a solid object, like crystals or a cross, for example. In my Native American spirituality class, we learned to also add something that represented our personal totems to our wheels. By adding something that represents your concept of spirituality, you add power, energy and protection to your wheel.
You may want to place a picture of yourself on each wheel, also, so that your subconscious can see you associated with the pictures you wish to materialize. However, your subconscious will get the message very clearly with or without your picture.

6. Look at your Magic Wheel every day, especially when you first wake up and before you go to sleep. And again, you don't want to share your wheel with others. As Catherine Ponder says, "what is sacred is secret".

1 Comments:

Blogger lovedontel said...

Thank you for your explanation! 😇

Sun Oct 22, 10:21:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home