Prosperity is a State of Mind

Consciously creating money, prosperity and abundance using metaphysical & spiritual principles such as the Law of Attraction is the focus of this blog. You'll find many great tips, articles, website links, radio talk show guests & personal experiences here. Visit The Isle Of Light online spiritual center and free monthly newsletter at http://www.theisleoflight.com. The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show airs 24/7 on Live365 and is located at: http://www.live365.com/stations/avalon22.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

Chyrene, named by her father Ed Pendleton (journalist, radio & television news personality), was born in Maine and spent her early years and education in Japan where she learned the art of meditation, studied the Bible and expressed herself through art. By the age of 10 she became very knowledgable in spirituality & metaphysics and began teaching. She has volunteered throughout her life for several humanitarian & spiritual organizations and is currently the national coordinator for the global, Planetary Activation Organization. Chyrene holds a college degree in Computer Science. She also graduated from the School of Metaphysics in Colorado. She teaches workshops on many topics, including prosperity, lectures and publishes articles in both mainstream and newage publications.  Chyrene Pendleton is the owner of The Isle Of Light and editor of a free, online spiritual and metaphysical newsletter also called The Isle Of Light. She is a certified television show producer, co-producing The Isle Of Light television talk show in Denver, Colorado, which continues to air biweekly.  She is also the producer and host of The Isle Of Light Internet radio talk show which airs 24/7.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Taking Time to Laugh


Thank you readers for your patience with my blog entries. I've received many email from you also (and from others) which I'm still catching up on.

I had to get my computer serviced during the busiest time of the month and eventually have a new hard drive installed. I briefly thought about doing it myself (to speed things up) but since I had an extended service warranty, I sent my computer out and let someone else do the work and testing. It's all about letting go, which I'm pretty good at, although it was pretty challenging this time because of deadlines. In the meantime, I've been doing my usual spiritual work by snail mail and phone. And I've been taking time out to sit back and laugh.

There is a great need for laughter right now. I mean this literally and very respectfully in light of the hurricane tragedy as well as other world events and in our personal lives.

I was reminded of this last week when I heard a Hurricane Katrina survivor who lost everything say all she can do right now is to laugh at the situation - it helps keep her sane and helps those around her.


She was quite correct. I've learned that laughter, especially when things seem the most dark, depressing and heavy, works wonders. It not only lifts our spirits, it raises our vibrations and reconnects us to our soul and spirit guides. Laughter opens many doors so we quickly have access to solutions to our problems. It assists us in manifesting or creating what we want, much more easily.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that you are back and well. I was wondering and concerned. Laughter, the very best of medicines. Sometimes I think there's not enough of it.

I am still keeping my journal. :o)

Fri Sep 23, 01:30:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Chyrene Pendleton said...

Thank you Easywriter for your kind words and comment.

In India, there are many laugh conferences and workshops where people gather to just laugh. There are only a few starting here in the U.S. I haven't been to such an event yet but I interviewed a wonderful, funny man named Steve Bhaerman who travels around the U.S. as Swami Beyondananda.

He brings much laughter to people, especially spiritual groups. For you or anyone who may be interested, his website can be found at:
http://www.wakeuplaughing.com

Fri Sep 23, 10:29:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home